Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Get the word out

We have some great ideas for the future of the Cigar Box. We would like input from the members on the direction you would like to see us going. The back room is for the members and I would like to see more input, possibly set up a council (Pres., VP, Treasurer) to organize events. There could be trips to a ballgame, trips to Cigar Factories etc. guest speakers would be happy to talk to a affluent group of 30 people. With the size of our membership we could create our own economies. With the power of 30 members you would be suprised at what can be created with a little effort. Lets put some ideas together and move forward.

Jim

1 comment:

Thehoshman said...

I would love to know how to become a member. Maybe I should stop in there again and ask? I love your shop, it's one of the best! I was there last week during the Christmas event. My wife shops at your store for me all the time. Your selection is great too.

Willing to live in your humidor for a week straight.
Joshua