Sunday, June 10, 2007

The First Blog Ever

I feel proud of myself today. Today I created a blog and this my friends is my 1st post ever. My name is Jim, I go by Jimmy Cigars. Cigars are not only a hobby of mine, it is also my business. I am a Tobacconist. As a Tobacconist ( I just learned how to spell it) you would think I had some kind of formal training. The truth is I applied for a tobacco license and was granted it hence I became a Tobacconist. I bought a cigar store 2 years ago in my home town. I didn't know a heck of a lot about cigars when I bought the place, I did know I liked smoking them. I also enjoy the comraderie that comes with hanging out with the boys, watching sports, and enjoying a favorite libation. I would be interested in setting up a Cigar Club that meets regularly. My shop is in Milford MI and if there is any interest please feel free to contact me at Jimsbook@hotmail.com.

Since this is my absolute 1st post on my very own blog I think I will stop and just see where this message ends up. Thanks for reading, and please feel free to contact me with regards to a Cigar Club or if you would like to check out my store. I have a very comfortable lounge with 2 50" plasmas and a 42" LCD a nice bar and lots of good people.

Regards,
Jim

1 comment:

BSTrubClub said...

hey man got my computer back finally! Had a great time at your place last weekend, gonna write up about it on my blog soon. I was curious if I could use the pic you have posted here of your store in my post, or if you had one I could use ;)

TomC